company that specializes in Mobile phone signal boosters, zBoost is on a roll. This time, they provide a very powerful mobile phone signal booster that can be used on your home or office.
Say no to dropped calls and unsent text messages because we are going to look at the zBoost ZB645SL-CM Dual Band Mobile Phone Signal Booster.
The zBoost Wi EX ZB645SL-CM uses a omni-directional antenna, which is ideal because you can get signals from a variety of sources. The antenna also has a maximum gain of 77DBi, which is very powerful. It can receive even the faintest signals and it is able to amplify and rebroadcast it in your home or office.
Here are the technical details for the zBosot Wi EX ZB645SL-CM:
- Extends cellular coverage for single or multiple users in larger homes or offices providing up to 7,500 square feet of coverage
- Extends battery life by using less power due to increased signal strength
- Dual-band 800/1900 MHz device works with all major U.S. and Canadian cellular carriers including AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon
- High gain external directional signal antenna for increased performance
- High gain internal wall-mount antenna for maximum coverage
- Intelligent LED indicator on the base unit helps confirm proper functioning
- Frequency: 1850 to 1990 MHz | 824 to 894 MHz
- Gain: 77 dB | 70 dB
- Networks: CDMA, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, EVDO, 1xRTT, UMTS, HSPA, 3G
- Power consumption: 3W standby; 7W Max signal; 2.0A Max
- System Certifications: FCC Parts 15 & 20; Industry Canada
- Wall Supply Input; Voltage: 100 – 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 5.0VDC
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
The ZB645SL-CM can boost 2G and 3G frequencies, although sadly, if you want to boost 4G and LTE signals, you may want to look elsewhere.
Still, this mobile phone signal booster has one of the most powerful signal amplifiers available on the market today.
When you buy the ZB645SL-CM kit, you will receive:
- Instruction Manual
- External Antenna
- RG-6 Coax Cables: (2) 15ft, (1) 35ft cables and a flat-window entry cable
- Base amplifier
- Indoor Antenna: Ceiling Mounted Omni-Directional Antenna
Full step-by-step instructions are perfectly outlined in the included Instruction manual. Do note that you have to do basic drilling and mounting. So, if you are not confident in doing that, you may have to hire a professional to do it.
How does this product fare with customers? Do they experience fewer to no drop calls? Let’s find out:
James: “I live in an area that is about equidistant between cell towers. My best signal strength in the house is 2 bars or less. I lost calls all the time, sometimes just because I pivoted while talking and placed my head between the phone and the tower. The lower level of the house is partially sub-grade and I can never rely on maintaining a connection.
This extender has solved all the above problems. I have a clear conversation now, but no increase in cell strength (still 2 bars), When I turned it on, the phone showed no bars and thought I was too close to the repeater, but reception was clear. Routine contacts have commented that my voice is not choppy as it was before. I can definitely recommend this product’s signal boosting capacity.”
Liam: “Very happy with this product. We live at 3700 feet and appear to be above cell signals, which seems odd, but this product brings the signal to our house and allows us to make calls and receive calls!! Woo hoo! I am ordering another for a guest house that we own/run that is in a hollow at the bottom of the mountain, so that our guests will have service too!”
The zBoost Wi EX ZB645SL-CM retails for only $464.95.